środa, 18 marca 2015

24

About: how difficult it is to stay wegan when people around u  are totally, 100% against it and dont understand you.

Im wegan and i can’t imagine to live in the other way now. Im happy, i have a lot of energy, i have perfect blood results. I can eat delicious food, create it in my way, discover new open-minded places. But what about people around me? That’s the problem. Not a problem like ‘problem’ but i don’t feel like going out with them to eat something or to discous about my wegan life. I hate when people think they are the smartest, they know everything even when they know.. nothing.  People often look at me with this stupid smile when I say that I do not eat animal products. In Poland it still something new and strange. This week the Stary Browar shopping center organizes week WEGE. Its really nice news for me because it says that maybe it is still hope for opponents..   :) Its really important to talk about it and to educate people. 

1 komentarz:

  1. I think that those who are interested in or those who remain the negative attitude they should firstly read and learn something about it. Then they could start saying anything or start having vegan diet if there is no medical objections. :) no haters

    OdpowiedzUsuń